Coming soon (hopefully) to a book store near you!

Welcome to the Kegan Zone! We are hoping for a publishing date within the next 6 months. Please leave comments, opinions, stories about Kegan (if you know him) or experiences you've had with family members or friends who are dealing with Autism. Right now we are looking for book title suggestions... You've seen Wendy's, mine and Kegan's... What are yours?

Leave a suggestion in the comment box!

xo

Dani

Clickety-click!


Saturday, September 10, 2011

A Look At My Life Lately...

Have I mentioned that I'm really amazingly cool? Because I totally am. Share your stories about my awesomeness on my blog! Email them to Dani at deathbycupcakes1@gmail.com so she can share them here and Mom and Dad can read them to me. Love, Kegan


I'm pretty sure no one notices that I find her tiny hands so sweet and soft. Maybe if I just sit here holding her hand, no one will notice... I mean, she's not quite as fun as a laundry basket or an elephant, or even youtube, but she does have her moments.






For some reason Mom and Dad decided that they hadn't inconvenienced me quite enough so they brought home another sister. Really? Another sister? I explicitly told them I wanted an elephant. She is pretty small, though. And soft. I guess she's okay.




This is me last summer with my service dog, Everett. I was watching my brother Charlie play hockey. Obviously, I'm thrilled with the whole thing. So is Everett. And Charles.


1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA!!!! The picture and story of Kegan and Everet getting ready to watch Charles play hockey is GREAT!!!! I took Charles to hockey once. I know all about this.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, baby!